RealView® is the revolutionary business rules engine that rapidly processes and analyzes appraisals for compliance, completeness, and consistency versus appraisal industry guidelines and the client’s customized appraisal review rule set. This innovative, configurable and highly sophisticated platform significantly enhances appraisal quality control and assurance, empowering Mortgage Lenders, Insurers and Compliance Agencies, Servicers, AMCs, Credit Unions, Banks, Thrifts and Investors to thoroughly and quickly review appraisals with a significant reduction – as much as 60% – in review time and errors.
During the automated review process:
- 2,500+ business rules and USPAP guidelines reviewed
- 1300+ specific data points analyzed
- Appraisal information compared to custom review rule set(s) established by client, lenders, investors, etc.
- Exceptions to the custom appraisal review rule set communicated directly to impacted parties — appraiser, reviewer, lender — so necessary actions can be taken to speed the completion of high quality appraisals
- Appraiser license status verified
- Public record, local listing and pending sale data gathered and provided for additional insight on trends and comparables
- Sales price movement, market risk and potential mortgage fraud detected
With RealView, AppraiserVendor:
- Delivers a consistent quality control (QC) process loved by compliance personnel, investors and auditors
- Delivers higher quality appraisals with faster reviews, including a full audit trail, and lowers your risk of collateral-based buybacks
- Validates comps and nearby sales which are scored and ranked, based on subject property similarities
- Uses Public Record and MLS data to put Subject Property in context of the surrounding community
- Creates an interactive, dynamic, and highly configurable checklist specifically designed for AppraiserVendor’s appraisal review process